About Little Tikes Founded in 1970, the Little Tikes Company is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children’s products. They manufacture a wide variety of product categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts, and juvenile furniture. Their products are known for providing durable, imaginative, and active fun.In November of 2006, Little Tikes became a part of MGA Entertainment. MGA Entertainment is a leader in the revolution of family entertainment. Little Tikes services the United States from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Hudson, Ohio, but also operates several manufacturing and distribution centers in Europe and Asia. Imaginative play set with slide and climbing wall. Durable plastic construction. Includes telescope tunnels, and safety rails. Can set up in multiple configurations. Dimensions: 88.12L x 58W x 61.68H inches.
- Large platform 24″ tall. High rail on platform for safety
- Easy-climb ladder to platform for younger child.
- Two large climbing walls with separate climbing holds – Easy-climb for younger kids or challenging climb for older kids
- Comes with several separate climbing rocks that can be reconfigured
- Three crawl-though tunnels; Made in USA