The Little Treasures Tower Plus Stacking Ice Cream Game is a battle of balance and coordination as players try to build up ice cream and desserts without knocking the tower over! The Stacking Ice Cream Game will enhance your children’s tactile grip and hand strength as they work to carefully use the tongs. A wonderful addition to any family game night! Set-Up: Set up the dessert tower on a level play surface to ensure that the tower is ready for gameplay. How to Play: Youngest player gets to start the game. To begin, the first selects a dessert piece using the serving tongs. The game will go clockwise to the next player who will also select the dessert piece. Objective: To place your dessert piece without knocking the ice cream scoops or cookies off the tower. If you knock any of the dessert pieces off, you have lost the game. Rules: When it is your turn, you can only use the tongs to place the dessert piece. You may not touch or move any of the dessert pieces that have already been placed on the tower. If you do, you must take back your piece and lose the turn. Once you have removed the serving tongs from your dessert piece, your turn has ended and you may not try to reposition or move it. Solo Game: Build the dessert tower on your own, selecting each dessert piece to go on next, and trying to place all of the desserts on top of the tower without knocking any pieces off.
- IceCream Game comes with dessert stand, serving tongs, 2 ice cream cones, 10 varieties of pretend ice cream scoops, and 5 assorted cookies
- Fun Stacking Game is Good for 2-4 players
- Players take turns building ice cream cones, trying not to topple any ice cream off
- place your dessert piece without knocking the ice cream scoops or cookies off the tower. If you knock any of the dessert pieces off, you have lost the game
- HAPPY GUARENTEED: The Toy play set is packed in a detailed, colorful box with instructions included! 100% satisfaction guaranteed – if you are unhappy with the toy for any reason, you can get a hassle free refund.