The AKASO X5C is light weight and durable. The propellers are guarded by plastic frame so that it’s
protected during collision. It includes a removable hull and blade guards so it’s both suitable for flying indoors
The AKASO X5C offers high speed flight. Pushing the speed control button, switches the quad to high
performance mode. When it’s stable, you can get it doing more tricks: up/downward, left/rightward, 360
degree rotate, etc.
Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged)
Step 2. On the Remote Control make sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and turn on the remote.
Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sound when devices
are paired. (Proceed to Step 4 if device is not synced.)
Step 4. On the left throttle stick, push it all the way up and down quickly.
Packaging Size: 12″ x 12″ x 5″
Packaging Weight: 1.75 lb
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh LiPO
Charging Time: about 60 mins
Flying Time: 5~7 mins
Controlling Distance: about 50~100 meters
What’s in the box:
1 x RC Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (does not include 1.5v AA batteries)
1 x USB Connection Cable
1 x MicroSD card
1 x TF card reader
1 x LiPO 3.7V 500mAh Battery
- Built-in 6-axis gyro quad-rotor: strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- 360-degree Flip: Just press the key, and you got 360-degree Flip, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
- Solider protection: the propeller blades are protected by high quality plastic blade frames which decrease impacts from collision.
- Built-in HD camera: allows recording video or taking images. Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle. The AKASO X5C is controlled by a 2.4GHz transmitter, which is interference-free. It will not be interfered by other quadcopters.
- Built-in LED light: Flashing LED lights enables good flight experience at night.