Product size: 5 x 4 x 3.5 inches Baby Controlled Pain Relief – Stop Guessing, Start Soothing If you’ve tried to calm a squirming, screaming, teething baby you know why traditional teethers miss the mark. Most are too short, difficult for baby to hold, and too hard to direct towards ever moving pain. WXYY Teethers revolutionary design solves the biggest problems found with other baby teething devices, thanks to the EZ grip handle and extra-long surface that lets babies and toddlers direct soothing relief wherever they need it most – from the first tooth they cut, to those painful toddler molars and beyond. Soothing Relief Where Baby Needs It Most EZ Grip Handle Soothing Design – Front Teeth, Middles and Even Molars Development Stimulating Surface 100% Safe 100% Safe Teethers Babies Love, Safety Parents Adore Choke proof design soothes all sensitive gums – even back molars! FDA Approved ASTM F963-11 and CPSIA certified for baby and toddler safety Toxin Free BPA Free Phthalate Free PVC Free Lead Free Chemical Free Break proof Splinter proof Engineered from the most durable, highest quality materials – 100% baby and toddler safe! Award Winning Baby Care Products Our parent-driven company was the first at many milestones, including the first to create a two-sided, soft, textured teething toy with a unique shape that allows babies to grip easily while reaching all sore gums and mouth areas – and we continually strive to deliver even more innovation that soothes baby and makes your life easy winning us accolades like
- This bright and safe hose gutta can promote the baby’s visual development, a variety of fun, early education puzzle, soothing teether.
- Safe and environmentally friendly, soft rubber ball The plastic ring that can be cleaned does not contain BPA. It can only be used for surface cleaning. Do not immerse it in water.
- Infant toy promotes clutching and two-handed play,Exercise arm strength, hand movements and grabs, size fits baby’s grip
- Ability training, hearing, grasping, senses
- Baby teether suitable for ages 0-48 months