Ride off into adventure with this Barbie doll and horse set that really gets things moving! With simple setup and activation, Barbie doll swings up onto her horse and begins to ride in one swift motion! Simply clip Barbie doll’s gloved pink hand into her horse’s mane and push the button on the top of her horse’s brow. Barbie doll lifts herself up into the pink saddle (non-removable) on her horse’s back and the horse starts walking on her own! It’s an awesome WOW moment that girls will love recreating over and over again! To continue on foot, push the button on the horse’s pink plastic ribbon to release Barbie doll’s hand and tell another tale. Barbie doll is ready for anything in a patterned tunic with denim cropped jacket and pink plastic pants (non-removable). Tall brown riding boots and a stylish pink helmet make the perfect accessories for horseback-riding fun — and safety! This horse shares Barbie doll’s signature style with pretty pink reins to match her saddle. Help Barbie doll brush out her horse’s tail with the included brush that fits in her hand. Girls will love the ability to match the excitement of their imagination with this set that captures the realism of horseback riding! Includes Barbie doll wearing fashion and accessories and her horse with movement feature and non-removable pink saddle and reins. Doll cannot stand alone.
- Ride off into adventure with a truly fabulous start with this Barbie doll and horse set that really gets things moving!
- Barbie swings up onto her favorite horse and begins to ride in one swift motion!
- After Barbie saddles up, her horse really walks forward for a totally WOW moment!
- Push the button on the horse’s pink plastic ribbon to release Barbie doll’s hand and continue the adventure on foot
- Barbie is ready for anything in a patterned tunic with denim cropped jacket, pink molded plastic pants, tall brown riding boots and a pink helmet
- With household brands like Barbie, Hot Wheels and Fisher-Price, Mattel has been at the helm of creating fun and adventure for children since 1945. The company, started by Harold “Matt” Matson and Elliot Handler, believes in the importance of play in a child’s life and reinforces that with every Mattel toy.