1) How the Unlocked Feature and Apple Sim card works in the US – The Apple Sim card will allow you to activate the iPad Pro with Sprint, ATT, and T-Mobile. With some basic clicks you should be ready to go (Verizon chose not to participate). If you want to switch carriers later on, this device is completely unlocked. All you have to do is purchase a SIM from the new carrier and swap out the Apple SIM card (Verizon typically will not activate an iPad not bought from one of their stores). 2) How the Unlocked Feature and Apple Sim works outside the US – Every country has different participating providers that connect via the Apple Sim Card. However, this device will work with any other SIM Card from any carrier. You can purchase a SIM card from any Cellular network and swap out the Apple Sim card for a card from a local carrier.
- Manufacturer unlocked – Works with all carriers worldwide except Verizon (See explanation below under product description).
- Apple iOS 9; 12.9-Inch Retina Display, 2.26GHz A9X Chip, M9 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 4G, 128GB Capacity, 4GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life