Charge Multiple Xbox One Controllers at Once
Fosmon’s Dual Conductive Charging Station for Xbox One Controllers replaces your Xbox One Controller’s battery housing, turning them into rechargeable battery packs. Simply plug the base into an open USB slot on the Xbox One, or into a USB charger.
Longer Lasting Rechargeable Batteries
With a full charge, up to 25-28 hours of play time is achieved on the 800mAh NiMH battery packs. They are built to last, with a lifespan of over 1,000 charge cycles.
Quick and Efficient Charging
When not gaming, simply put the equipped Xbox One Controller on the Charging Station and it will start charging automatically without the need to remove the battery. This is a quick and easy process to charge each controller, thanks to the dual conductive leads.
Green LED Indicator
The helpful green LED indicator will blink when a controller is being charged, and stays glowing to let the user know that charging is complete.
In The Box
• Dual Conductive Charging Station
• 2x 800mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
• Micro-USB Charging Cable (power adapter not included)
• Two long lasting rechargeable battery packs to keep on gaming for hours
• Replaces the Xbox One Controller battery housing with a rechargeable battery pack
• Up to 25-28 hours of play time with 800mAh NiMH battery packs
• Simple and easy to charge with the charging station
• Green LED indicator for charging status
• XBOX ONE
- Dual conductive charger for Xbox One controllers
- Includes two 800mAh battery packs built to last, with a lifespan of over 1,000 charge cycles!
- Longer lasting rechargeable batteries, providing 25-28 hours of play time when fully charged
- Replaces the Xbox One Controller battery housing with a rechargeable battery pack
- Built in LED indicator for charging status