Includes (1) Universal 5 watt USB Wall Power Adapter with (1) 8-pin Lightning to USB 2.0 charging data sync cable for charging your iPhone 5, iPhone 5G, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7, iPad 4, or iPad Mini from a standard 110 volt AC wall outlet in your home or business.
The Universal 5 watt USB Wall Power Adaptor is equivalent to the ones sold by Apple in every way. It plugs into standard wall outlets in the United States and Canada, works on 110-240 volts 50/60Hz input power, and has an output of 5 volts DC at 1 amp, which is 5 watts. The 8-pin Lightning to USB charging data sync cable is approximately 41″ (1 meter) long and plugs into the USB port on the back side of the wall power adapter. The lightning adapter on the end of this cable can be connected to your new iPhone 5, iPhone 5G, iPod Touch 5, or iPod Nano 7 to provide charging.
You can also disconnect this cable from the wall power adapter and plug the USB end into your PC or Mac, and use it to provide both charging and data sync at the same time.
- Includes (1) Universal 5 Watt Wall Power Adapter + (1) Lightning to USB 2.0 charging data sync cable
- 8-pin Lightning to USB cable supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5G, iPod touch 5, iPod nano 7, iPad 4, iPad Mini
- Lightning to USB 2.0 cable can be used separately when connected to other USB adapters & computers
- Cable also supports charging & data sync at the same time when connected to your PC or Mac
- Non-OEM Versions available in Bulk packaging