Welcome to the noisy and dangerous Mos Eisley Cantina on the desert world of Tatooine! Park the landspeeder and enter, staying clear of the giant dewback drinking from the trough outside. Make sure Luke, Han and Obi-Wan have their weapons with them as they enter through the sliding door and walk past the droid scanner. Open out the building for easier play and order a drink while the Bith cantina band gets ready to play their instruments. Recreate scenes in the cantina from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, such as the showdown between Han Solo and Rodian bounty hunter Greedo. Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Greedo, a Sandtrooper and 3 Bith Musicians. Features Mos Eisley Cantina, a landspeeder, evaporator and a dewback with feeding area. Mos Eisley Cantina features a dome roof, entrance with sliding door and droid scanner, opening roof, slide-out floors to the middle rooms, bar with shelves, money and bottles, stage for the Bith band, seats, table and windows. Landspeeder features a dual cockpit, windscreen, 3 massive engines and a trunk. Dewback features an opening mouth, saddle with weapon holster plus brick pieces for when the saddle is removed.
- Recreate the famous showdown between Han Solo and Greedo from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope!
- Includes 8 with assorted weapons and accessories: Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Greed, a Sand trooper, 3 Cantina band Musicians
- Weapons include 3 blasters, 2 light sabers and a blaster rifle Accessories include 3 instruments for the Bith Cantina band members and electro binoculars
- MOs Easley Cantina measures over 4″ high, 6″ wide and 7″ deep when closed and 4″ high, 12″ wide and 4″ deep when opened
- Land speeder measures over 1″ high, 7″ long and 3″ wide Dew back measures over 2″ high, 6″ long and 1″ wide